upgrade hell - stuck with assistant

Reaction score
upgraded to 2.16 - trying to update firmware, but the picture say's it all. (no updates available, but the red text in the lower right is telling me to update) Love to hear anyone who solved this. THANKS

upgrade-hell.jpg

I downloaded the assistant from the Phantom Downloads page. I'm getting the very same screen and error.

I'm in the same spot. I just got my Phantom August 3. When installing the software, I get the same message. Can not get in to do intelligent control yet!>!>!??? Because I just got mine...does that mean I don't need a software update?

I am having the same problem. I just want to calibrate my phantom. I have read that dji was having trouble with the new Firmware update so they took it off the server. Anybody know how you can tell what Naza M your Phantom has? Because it looks like DJI phantom assist software is for the Ver 2 NAZA M, from the download page on the phantom as compared to the Naza m download page. Just compare the versions on the Naza M Ver 2 to the NAZA m. I have no Idea if it makes a difference.

From the NAZA M V2 download page: Naza-M v2 Assistant Software v2.16
From the NAZA M download page: Naza-M Assistant Software v2.14
From the Phantom Download page: Naza-M Assistant Software v2.16

i had the same problem. it seems to be a problem with assistant 2.16. as soon as I used 2.14 everything worked fine. Try using 2.14. post if it works. I have 2 phantoms and flown both with the new firmware using 2.14

I may try again, but I think I got a "mis-match" error when trying to do that. I have two notices into DJI. Does anyone know how to roll-back the firmware? (not even sure if that's possible)

I would love to know where you can get Ver 2.14 Assistant.

This is the answer I got from my dealer

"The new Naza Assistant Software was recently release, 8/06. There was an issue on DJI's website. The were in the middle of a domain change. The software was tested today and was successfully flashed to a Phantom. Just make sure to download the default configuration profile from the Phantom download page as that needs to be Imported via the Tools tab after updating."

Anybody know a way to JUST calibrate the phantom and not do the update?

Well thank you got that update.

Did they say if it works with Naza v1 and v2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20