Upgrade Dji Vision App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Don't do it if you run a Note 3. Completely won't connect with my phantom now so no fpv. Still using my Samsung tablet that I haven't upgraded. They need to get this fixed. Is no one else having problems? Seems pretty quite around here or I'm missing something.

There is a full thread on this here

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=33407

I had issues with FPV on a Samsung 3 after the upgrade so I went back to the original version

Is that thread not about a "custom" coded version, and is the OP not talking about the original DJI app?

Anyway. My original DJI app does work fine...

jasonnelson007 said:
Don't do it if you run a Note 3. Completely won't connect with my phantom now so no fpv. Still using my Samsung tablet that I haven't upgraded. They need to get this fixed. Is no one else having problems? Seems pretty quite around here or I'm missing something.

I have a Note 3, updated on Saturday. Saturday evening I lost my vision. Don't know if it was anything to do with the update though. But what I describe on the below thread had never happened before.
Here's the thread I started on the night. http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33866&start=30

I reinstalled 1.0.54 still nothing. When I click on about it says
App 1.0.54
Camera N/A
Naza -m N/A
Why N/A?
My tablet works good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads