Upgrade board CAN bus port wire??

Reaction score
On the V3 upgrade board there is an actual CAN bus plug. I was wondering if anyone had found it made a wire to make use of this plug.

More specifically has anyone found a source for the proper plug to fit into the board, as well as a source for the needed DJI plug to make a complete wire.

Welcome to the party brandxman.

A picture would help out more than I can express in words here.

I'm thinking dcoski already hit the nail on the head though.

Enjoy the show and check out the links in my signature for some more info. www.wynotweb.com also has some stuff that makes for good reading. :D

Thank you much for the tips guys, sorry for not properly introducing my self.

Either way found the plugs I was looking for after a lot of searching. The plug that goes into the upgrade board does indeed come with a few DJI items, just got one with my H3-3D. The other plug was the hard one to find but finally got it. They are a Molex Microfit 1x4. Digi-Key part number WM1919-ND, Molex number 0436500415.

My plan is to use these 2 plugs/wires to make a little 2-3" wire for inside my FC40 and 1.1.1 to cleanly attach internal parts to (iOSD, BTU....) I know others have had success building their own plugs with header pins and other supplies, I just wanted to be picky and get parts that were meant to go together.

Again thanks for all the great info, I've been lurking for a good long time, reading reading and more reading.

--B

2614a15b46aa8dc7e66f81c44e2f43c2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20