Upgrade Board 2-pin Cable

Reaction score
Today's task: Install upgrade board, Zenmuse, Gaui GV-100 transmitter & Altimeter (so far it's going surprisingly well 'knock-wood').

The upgrade board has a 2-pin connector and there is a short cable that's supplied that the instructions refer to as 'reserved'. Should this be connected and just tied up inside the shell? Or is this unnecessary?

It's your option whether to install it tied off or not install it at all. It is not necessary for basic install. I've not seen any descriptions of what voltage or signals it would provide, nor what accessory it connects to. I guess time will tell...

Steve

lilwheat said:
Today's task: Install upgrade board, Zenmuse, Gaui GV-100 transmitter & Altimeter (so far it's going surprisingly well 'knock-wood').

The upgrade board has a 2-pin connector and there is a short cable that's supplied that the instructions refer to as 'reserved'. Should this be connected and just tied up inside the shell? Or is this unnecessary?

deluge2 said:
It's your option whether to install it tied off or not install it at all. It is not necessary for basic install. I've not seen any descriptions of what voltage or signals it would provide, nor what accessory it connects to. I guess time will tell...

Steve

lilwheat said:

Thanks Steve!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4