Upgrade app but not Fw

If you install the DJI GO app, you'll need to install the new firmware too. The new firmware can also be used with the DJI Pilot app.

Reactions: REBELimgs
If you install the DJI GO app, you'll need to install the new firmware too. The new firmware can also be used with the DJI Pilot app.
I came on the board to ask if I can run the new firmware on the Android pilot app... Guess I can. Thanks

what happen if i install dji GO app and dont update the firmawe..

i mean. i dont want to change my firmware.. its working perfectly for me. dont need anything else..

Thanks!

I installed new app and updated ONLY the RC firmware. Not drone firmware. Have had two 12 min flights and everything went smooth as butter

i asked right now at dji support and the guy said, clearly, that: I CAN update the app and DONT update the firware...

who is right?

What's the point of updating the app and not the firmware? Does the app actually change anything yet?

What's the point of updating the app and not the firmware? Does the app actually change anything yet?

IOS auto app update took care of that for me, haven't felt like doing the FW until today. :D

Edit, took 2 tries to update the bird. First try said file was corrupt.

RC wouldn't upgrade via the app, gave me a message that my RC didn't support it. Had to do USB update and it worked fine, only took about 3 minutes.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers