Updating profile

Actually I kindly disagree. Popped from Lvl 0 to 7 after finally figuring out how to share my first photo from DJI Go on my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Can you please explain how you did that. I'm having a hard time trying to figure it out.

Mine still on zero I can't figure it out I give up I'm probably maxed out on levelness anyway

Actually I kindly disagree. Popped from Lvl 0 to 7 after finally figuring out how to share my first photo from DJI Go on my iPhone.

You can disagree but I had flight logs before I uploaded anything .
What is going on here I don't have a clue but I do know what I had :)

I agree with you there as I can't question what your seeing [emoji3]. It's my understanding that each level requires more than just flying a bunch. Such as one goal to post and share a photo. To share go to your library, check box one of your photos, click the yellow edit and share button at the bottom, click the next button after your edits (or none) and then select a type of sharing you would like (the confusing part for me). I did not want to tweet, Facebook share, ... So I selected the "Copy URL" button to copy (to your internal clip board; to be pasted in an email or nowhere) the Internet location the picture or movie will be located at on the sky pixel website. Hopefully that gets you past Lvl 0 which I think may be a requirement to enter Lvl 1. (At least now)

Last edited:
Reactions: jointeffort
....and then select a type of sharing you would like (the confusing part for me). I did not want to tweet, Facebook share, ... So I selected the "Copy URL" button to copy (to your internal clip board; to be pasted in an email or nowhere) the Internet location the picture or movie will be located at on the sky pixel website. Hopefully that gets you past Lvl 0 which I think may be a requirement to enter Lvl 1. (At least now)
OMG, it worked!! Thank you. I am now at level 13.
I also didn't want to tweet or post on Facebook so I selected copy URL and then sky pixel opened up and my picture was at the top of the page.

Reactions: henick
Thanks guys. That worked for me as well. Shared one picture and I jumped to level 11 and all my other stuff showed up.

57d6a9a35b4303323faa2b470bb214ea.jpg
4897f8731a55ab1d1cb9cbd9ac909e06.jpg

This is old. Screenshots from several weeks ago when reporting problem to dji.

I currently have over 30 flights and am still at level 0

You fly in San Jose where do you normally fly

I have to drive a bit. The foothills in east San Jose, uvas reservoir in Morgan Hill, Qucksilver park in South San Jose. And soon, the coast between Santa Cruz and Half Moon Bay. All are clear to fly.

I had a bunch of flight time and then I switched phones and lost it all

Reactions: jointeffort
I had a bunch of flight time and then I switched phones and lost it all

Sync your flight log after every session. Then if you switch devices it will be there. They are stored based on your login not your device.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie