P3 Firmware Updating Phantom 3 Professional V 1.05 from V1.02

Reaction score
On purchase my P3 Pro was fitted with V1.2.6 and flew successfully for many hours. I decided I needed to increase the SD card to 64 gig. At the same time I decided to upgrade to V1.500.3 as I needed the waypoint facility.
So, CLEVER ME!.... tried to do that. I took out the supplied 16Gig card with V1.2.6 on it and inserted the 64gig card and put V1.5 onto it.
Now I am in all sorts of trouble and suspect I was too ambitious and should have gone from V1.2 to V1.3 to V1.4 before attempting to install V1.5.
I am being prompted on the app camera view to upgrade to V1.3.2. I am getting IMU error recalibrate message and another which says "gyroscope bias too high. Restart the aircraft... if it persists contact DJI support if the error persists. Restarting the aircraft does not make it go away.
Can anybody shine some light on (a) the problem and (b) what steps I have to go through to get me back flying again using V1.5. I still have the original SD card with the V 1.2 on it but fear to try and go back to that without expert advice.
Thank you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik