Updating Firmware on a Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
Figured it out, thank you.

Using the DJI Go 4 app to upgrade to the latest firmware in my P4P, when do you know it's done?

Mine is sitting there saying Updating 100% but that's it. Do we get any further messages than just that?

Thanks for any help.

Bud

Last edited:
You should see an upgrade completed message when it's finished. If the completed message doesn't eventually appear, then restart your Phantom and DJI GO and you should find the install completed. Check the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO to confirm you're running the current firmware version.

Thank you. I actually noticed a small "<" at the top left of the screen so I hit that and it went back a page and told me it was complete. An odd way to find out if it was finished I thought, but at least it was done.

Bud

You should see an upgrade completed message when it's finished. If the completed message doesn't eventually appear, then restart your Phantom and DJI GO and you should find the install completed. Check the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO to confirm you're running the current firmware version.

RC easily updated on DJI GO APP, had to install DJI Assistant 2 on my windows laptop to do the AC. It takes an age to download Assistant 2 and another age for your AC to connect, permission through PC firewall was also asked for, when all said and done it did say update success, guess I was lucky !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav