Updating firmware for REMOTE CONTROLLER

Nvidia Shield Tablet... I got it just for my p3p as it has the best internals, hdmi out and.. at best I can satisfy my need to play a video game in HD... I prefer it over my ipad

Nvidia Shield Tablet... I got it just for my p3p as it has the best internals, hdmi out and.. at best I can satisfy my need to play a video game in HD... I prefer it over my ipad
Good to know. Thank you! I've been looking for the right dedicated tablet for this.

You guys are saying to update from a USB stick? My remote only has a micro USB plug in... do they have adapters for that?

You guys are saying to update from a USB stick? My remote only has a micro USB plug in... do they have adapters for that?
This pic shows the USB slot on the controller.

Attachments

• Remote-Control-buttons.jpg
    Remote-Control-buttons.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 7,547
I was hoping to get the last firmware version and replace the new one on my RC... An update came up on my RC assistant that was apparently for the inspire... Not sure why, but my RC won't connect to my phantom since the update... It was version 1.0.2.26 and out only works intermittently...

I was hoping to get the last firmware version and replace the new one on my RC... An update came up on my RC assistant that was apparently for the inspire... Not sure why, but my RC won't connect to my phantom since the update... It was version 1.0.2.26 and out only works intermittently...
I have same problem....did you fix it? if so, how?

Nope... I saw a video on YouTube and the guy had the same problem... Apparently it was a defective receiver board... I want to exhaust all other possibilities before I ship back for warranty repair... It may just be the remote... As soon as I can hook up with my friend who had the same remote, I will keep you briefed...

Thanks for replying, I should kick myself in the head and research this more in these forums. I found that this is a glitch on behalf of DJI. I feel ashamed for not knowing better as I am a authorized DJI dealer and technician. I own 3 Inspire 1's and 4 Phantoms. I never had problems like this before. Just go's to show how DJI sometimes forgets to send this info to it's dealers first. If you have a B controller, You should be good to fly. I am told that this glitch will be fixed in the next update. No worries.. Just ignore the controller requires update in the pilot app for now and read up on the main screen thread titled Firmware with in the topics page.

Hi im new to drones and this forum but im having this same issue have tried to update and is still saying the RC needs updating ...... the only worrying thing is I have a A REMOTE not B, I tried to fly last night as ive not been flying for numbers of weeks due to be worried about the RC needing updating and after reading the thread gave me confidence to do so, any it did not go as planned the drone flew off without my control and tried to land 300 meters out after a lot of pancaking I managed to get it home but it kept trying to do its own thing

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1