Updates

Reaction score
Hi guys bit of a dilemma here, as of yet I have not updated my fc40 do I have to? What is the latest update all about. May seem a stupid question but a lot of people once they update have issues. Plus where do I get the updates from??? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: JD.
I wouldn't do any updates unless you are having problems. This doesn't mean to not connect to the Naza software tho. You should still set up and calibrate the compass before flight. Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Cheers for the reply, thought I was ok not updating, what is the Znaza software??? I do the self calibration before every flight after connecting the battery.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Where do I download the Naza software from

You have all the downloads on DJI site. About NAZA software: read the manual. But if your quad is stock one, is fine and you dont want to upgrade it, my advice is to leave it if it works. Cheers!

That's my plan lol as she flying spot on.

I have just purchased the fc40 and it flies well, says this learner but i am unable to connect it to my new laptop running windows 10. Is the naza-m firmware not compatible with windows 10. Any help or advice would be grateful.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart Tab 4G using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi, you tube it. There is an example here:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20