P3 Firmware Updated remote to 1.4.3 and it unpaired from drone

Reaction score
I just updated my remote to the new 1.4.3 firmware through using the DJI Go app. I powered the remote off and on. I powered on my Phantom 3 Professional and got blinking yellow lights. According to the manual, that means it can't find a remote. The DJI Go app was still saying "no signal." I power cycled both several times with the same result. I followed the ;procedure in the manual for pairing the remote. It paired successfully and now everything is fine again.

I've done multiple updates to both drone and controller in the past. This never happened with any of the other updates.

Did anyone else have that problem with this update? This can be a heads-up in case it happens to anyone else. There is a relatively easy fix.

Thanks.

Joe

Reactions: Mike Mauk
Yes, I just had this exact problem as well. I tore my hair out for 24 hours before realizing that the RC was not linked to an aircraft. Simple procedure as spelled out in the user manual, though. But I had visions of customer service hell floating through my brain before I RTFM.

Reactions: Mike Mauk
Soo is that the only problem with the new RC upgrade?

Hi guys, i had the same problem today, and after spending all day trying to solve it and after almost 8 intents of reinstaling the firmware to the rc controller i decided to give it a break of 2 hours. After that time i tried it again, and this time the controller accept the upgrade and instantly bond with the phantom 3. Now everything appears to work fine and no issues, just that the DJI Go app stop during the first test, i rebooted and all ok.

I hope this thing don't happen every time that the firmware upgrades, it's a headache !!.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj