UPDATED PRICE! Brand new in box Phantom 3 Pro for sale - Just got from DJI - Excellent Feedback BTW

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a brand new in box Phantom 3 Pro directly from DJI for sale. It is $1000+actual shipping cost from Maine, USA. I have perfect feedback on eBay and other places and can provide those references for your review in a PM.

I own a few DJI and 3DR drones and so I did check the box to make sure DJI didn't short anything in the box but did NOT touch anything inside. I will provide pictures but assure you it is EXACTLY as described. Perfect, new never flown never opened packaging inside etc.

I accept verified PayPal payments or US Postal Service Money Order (all for buyer/seller protection) and am a verified member of PayPal myself.

Last edited:
so why the sale?

my buddy is looking. he's leaning towards a local shop, but your price could sway him. normal warranty? proof of purchase comes w/sale?

my buddy is looking. he's leaning towards a local shop, but your price could sway him. normal warranty? proof of purchase comes w/sale?

Normal warranty, I got this one as a replacement for the original so it's all though them at DJI which is on record with those guys and they will cover it fully as usual. My original I got when they first came out and it had a motor fail. That's why they sent this.

check. thanks. I will let my buddy know.

at least the phantom won't need to be house trained.

Very interested... What do you think it would cost to ship from Maine to Vermont? I'd be going in on it with a couple of filmmaker friends, so we'll work out details tonight or tomorrow.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4