(Updated )Phantom 2 and p2v (+) parts

Reaction score
Have spares and multiples of really every phantom2 parts you can think of . send me what you need and I can reply with more info

Hi there, I'm after a new gimbal, spare batteries and a replacement battery cover for the controller. Are you able to help pls? Many Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I could use a 3 axis gimbal

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

updated list of some of the things I have

Phantom 2 vision (+) parts

2 x Flight controller (MC) $80 ea
2x wifi module with antennas $60 ea
1x RE700 Range extender $65
1 x main board $30
Set of Esc(4) 25$ set
Set of ESC v. 2.1 (4) $25 ser
Set of motors DJI 2212 / 920kv (4) $35 set
3x Gps board $50ea
1 x phantom 2 vision camera( white) and gimbal $120
1 x 2.4ghz radio basic version $30
3x battery $40 ea

Last edited:
You still have the camera-gimbal? This is a working FC200 correct?
Thanks...
-slinger

updated list of some of the things I have

Phantom 2 vision (+) parts

Set of ESC v. 2.1 (4) $25 ser

Do you deliver to Sydney Australia? And if so how much for delivery?

Thanks

Did anyone here buy any of these parts from him?

I sent him $89 via PayPal on Tuesday for two batteries. He told me he'd send me a tracking number the next day. I wasn't really expecting him to ship it out the next day, but thought that was nice.

I've tried contacting him a couple of times just to get a status on if he's shipped it yet and to get a tracking number if he has shipped it.

He hasn't replied to my emails or private messages I've sent. I have seen multiple times his status show he's online when I sent the message.

Just curious if anyone else that has dealt with him has had better luck.

In my 16 years of doing business via PayPal, I've never had to try to reverse a transaction. I imagine it's a lot more difficult to do when the transaction isn't tied to a service like eBay or an online retailer.

Hopefully it won't come to that, but I'm certainly worried. I think if I took someone else's money and they were asking for a status update of some sort, even if I was running behind in sending it out, I'd communicate with them so that they weren't paranoid I was trying to scam them out of their money.

Sorry about the day of no contact was sick with food poisoning and didn't have a chance to get out of bed and send them off. Am trying to get the energy to go to post office in next hour or so but they will be shipped today

Sorry about the day of no contact was sick with food poisoning and didn't have a chance to get out of bed and send them off. Am trying to get the energy to go to post office in next hour or so but they will be shipped today

Hey man, if you are still sick and low on energy, stay home and rest.

I was mainly concerned about the lack of contact and not having any status updates.

Those sorts of transactions already make me nervous because I don't have any information about who you are, usually when I spend money on the internet, I know the name of the company sending the product and know how to contact them if I don't receive anything.

I can certainly wait another day or two. The price was great on the batteries.

Get some rest...

The nice thing about paypal is it's a safe transaction provided you didn't send using the friend or family option.

The nice thing about paypal is it's a safe transaction provided you didn't send using the friend or family option.

That's good to know. The one thing I don't like about Paypal is the seller has all my information, name shipping address, etc, but I don't get any information about who I sent money too other than a first and last name. The first and last name that showed up for this transaction was a very common name, so I have no idea who I really sent my money to.
I think the buyer should have the same amount of info the seller gets. Makes no sense.

Still haven't heard anything from the seller since his post. I'll keep this thread updated, just in case anyone else is planning on buying any of these parts.

If / once I receive the batteries, I'll gladly update the post and let everyone know and apologize for the suspicions. Just not comfortable with the lack of communication. It's definitely not how I'd do business with someone who sent me money.

I'd like some ESCs, and possibly a set of motors and main board. Please let me know if you still have this stuff.

I'll just go ahead and say I'd advise strongly against sending him any money.

I paid him last Tuesday, so it's been 7 full days. He still will not reply to any of my messages or emails.
The only time he has come close to replying is his post earlier when he said he was sick.
I still have no idea if he's shipped the package or not since he won't reply.

Pretty sure at this point this whole thing was a scam.

If I don't see a tracking number by morning, I'm filing a complaint with Paypal first thing in the morning.

Hey man, if you are still sick and low on energy, stay home and rest.

I was mainly concerned about the lack of contact and not having any status updates.

Those sorts of transactions already make me nervous because I don't have any information about who you are, usually when I spend money on the internet, I know the name of the company sending the product and know how to contact them if I don't receive anything.

I can certainly wait another day or two. The price was great on the batteries.

Get some rest...
I just wanted to say how awesome you are for saying this. Good man.

Unfortunately there's a certain number of days that need to pass before you can file a claim. I can't remember what the number is but you'll find out when you try. It'll be frustrating, but the bottom line is you'll get your money back in the end. And there's always a chance that the guy not a scammer but is just a flake and will come through in the end.

And there's always a chance that the guy not a scammer but is just a flake and will come through in the end.

I certainly want to believe he isn't a scammer and just an immature young kid who has no idea how to conduct business.
Just seems odd he won't reply to my emails or my Private messages. I know he's read them on rcgroups, I put read requests on my sent messages.

Looks like I can file a complaint after 7 days on Paypal. All I really want is for Paypal to contact him and tell him to ship it or to provide proof he has shipped it. If I just had a tracking number, I'd leave it alone. He told me last Tuesday he'd send me a tracking number on Wednesday. Then on Friday when he posted he was sick, he said he'd send it out that day, but still no word from him.

Update:
The batteries arrived today. They were exactly as he described them to me when I asked if they were genuine. They are indeed genuine OEM Phantom 2 batteries.

I apologize if I dragged your name through the mud. I'm here to make sure everyone knows you took care of your end of the transaction in case there were any members that were scared to buy something.

If I may offer some advice - If you tell someone you are going to ship the next day and send them a tracking number, but life gets in the way, be sure to communicate with them and let them know you got sick, busy at work, or whatever and that you'll update them as soon as you get it shipped. If you don't communicate at all with someone who just sent you a good amount of money online, they are going to think the worst and assume you tried to scam them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20