Updated GPS Antenna for P2, vision or vison +

Reaction score
I recently did the 4mm Think GPS antenna modification. I bought 11 of the antennas and used one for my PV2+ and my regular P2 I have 9 left over. The stock is a 2mm 2 dbi, where as the 4mm thick gets you 3.5 dbi. When I installed mine I placed my hand over the top of the UAV and it still held GPS antenna lock, my previous stock gps would not. I brought the UAV in the house and it still showed 11 satellites locked, then went to 8 and held those 8 until I turned off the UAV. I know some have this service for 80 to 100 bucks, but since I have these 9 to get rid of I’m offering these at ½ the cost to get rid of them. Here are the options you can have.

1. GPS update where as you send the top shell with the GPS puck still attached and after GPS upgrade is done Ill add the foil modification on the top of the shell for added security. $65 shipped inside the U.S
2. You remove the GPS puck from your top shell and just send that to me. Ill replace the 2mm GPS with the new 4mm thick and send it back. $50 Shipped inside the U.S
3. Or if you just want the 4mm Antenna and want to do the mod yourself. $12 shipped

Secure Paypal is the best to protect buyer and seller, or if you have something in mind PM me and let me know. My location is WI and either of the above options would ship out the very next day after it arrives to me.

If there is any interested simply pm me and we can discuss what you would like to have done. I'm just doing these 9 to get rid of them.

OEM 2mm is on the left, The 4mm is the one on the right.

Attachments

• 2mm and 4mm.jpg
    2mm and 4mm.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 978
Did you get my last PM?

dptcalvin said:
Did you get my last PM?

DPT...I did not..I just got the one where you were just step out for a interview...
Ill try and PM you back and see if that works..

I'll take 1 too, I can't pm you because I'm new to forum, but can you send me your PayPal info and I will send it. Is the conversion difficult? Thanks

MartyVT said:
I'll take 1 too, I can't pm you because I'm new to forum, but can you send me your PayPal info and I will send it. Is the conversion difficult? Thanks

MartyVT...just pm'd you ..let me know
thanks

LaserBudd said:
Do you have any left?
If so, I'll take 2, if possible.
If not, I'll take 1

Thanks,
Laserbudd

Laser..i do..take your pick..1 or 2...Let me know..
Ill pm you my info and you can go from there..

2..Left....Guys that Paypal'd me today for 1 or 2 antennas..They are ready to ship, and will Monday morning.
I also may have an "in" on 10 more. But i will update later if i can get my hand on them. As for now 2 left.

Bluethundr said:
2..Left....Guys that Paypal'd me today for 1 or 2 antennas..They are ready to ship, and will Monday morning.
I also may have an "in" on 10 more. But i will update later if i can get my hand on them. As for now 2 left.
I'll take them if you got 2 ?

Mori55 said:
Sent you a pm. Can you send the do it yourself link ?

Mori..just pm'd you. My last two are spoken for. But I was able to secure 10 more. I hope to have them in a number of days.

Ok..guys and girls, It looks like my 10 others are to be delivered to me on Monday. Let me know if any one else wants 1 or more. As for my previous orders im assuming they got to you alright?..If any problems let me know, or questions on the install.
Thanks

10 more in my hands....2 spoken for...8 left..

Also..I upgraded my bird last night to stage 3..and had it on in the house the whole time. I was able to hold 12 satellites consistently, even with turning the video record on and off at times. I'm really impressed on what these 4mm antennas can do. DJI should have just made it easier and used this type of antenna in the 1st place.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20