Updated GO 4 no Compass Calibration

Reaction score
Hi, am I the only one?
After I updated mu RC to the latest firmware and Updated DJI Go 4 to the latest now It don't show the "Calibrate Compass" any more. I flew yesterday and it did alright but still I wonder if they took it off and now is not necessary.
Your thoughts?

DJI GO now only shows the option to calibrate the compass in the Aircraft Status section when there is a compass error or the app thinks you might need to calibrate the compass. You can always calibrate the compass from the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Calibrate-Compass.jpg

DJI GO now only shows the option to calibrate the compass in the Aircraft Status section when there is a compass error or the app thinks you might need to calibrate the compass. You can always calibrate the compass from the following section of DJI GO:

View attachment 84346
Does this mean we don't have to calibrate at beginning of each flight? If it needs calibration will it tell me?

Does this mean we don't have to calibrate at beginning of each flight? If it needs calibration will it tell me?
Correct i used to do mine the same every flight but not needed,only when prompted or you think your bird a bit drifty

Does this mean we don't have to calibrate at beginning of each flight?
I think DJI decided to hide the calibration option there since it probably made a lot of people think the status screen was prompting them to calibrate the compass before each flight. While calibrating the compass shouldn't hurt anything, it's not something that normally needs to be done prior to each flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj