Updated DJI Go App for Android to v3.2

Reaction score
I've been having video streaming issues, as have many flyers ohere on the forum, since DJI pushed out the previous update (3.1~) a couple of weeks ago.
I fly the P3p, but it seems others are having some issues with P4's as well.
Today, DJI pushed out 3.2
I thought I'd try it to see if they might have addressed that issue,
We'v e got high winds today here in central Virginia, so it looks like I won't be flying for at least a week (travelling for the holidays).
If anyone gets a chance to test 3.2 out, please let me know if it was worth the gamble.
Thanks!

my Samsung S7 still reboots with new update so... pretty much DJI just ignores Android and focused on iphone more. So I have ipad 2 with 3.1.0, it works fine. I'll see if this iphone/ipad, etc will get 3.2.0 and check it out.

DJI Go 3.2 is overdue. I have not yet seen for iOS.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Another update another failed video transmission signal, this pisses me off. Had it sent in once now I'm out of warranty coverage and get same dam problem after another software update

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Firmware update and controller, I was on 1.8.8 on both , updated to latest and now getting the transmission fail ..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Could you post a link to the file? I'm leaning heavily that way now too.
Did you simply delete the existing GoApp and download/install from an alternate site?

Sure!
I've deleted the app and then sideloaded the old one.
I'm on android, and i have the apk of several version (from dji pilot 2.30 to dji go 2.50).
Assuming that you are on android too you can install them downloading directly from your device.
Here a guide.
Here instead the app itself.
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20