Updated Advanced firmware, now ESC error message

Reaction score
The P3 Advanced was updated to the newest firmware. Now the motors will not arm and the ESC status error pops up.
The install was successful and the app shows the latest firmware. But now it will not arm. I tried reinstalling the firmware, but it does the same ESC error.
Any ideas? Google says it has bricked the main board and needs replacing. Is that the only option>

Did you calibrate the MUI after?

Well that's the problem! Yours is backwards.

Reactions: daveleeds and Oso
The P3 Advanced was updated to the newest firmware. Now the motors will not arm and the ESC status error pops up.
The install was successful and the app shows the latest firmware. But now it will not arm. I tried reinstalling the firmware, but it does the same ESC error.
Any ideas? Google says it has bricked the main board and needs replacing. Is that the only option>
I have exact same issue and after talking with dji only thing to do is send it in for repair , there are quite a high number of people having this issue after the last 1.10 upgrade

Iam out of warranty as well, Iam hoping they will cover repairs but not holding my breath

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl