Update!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 68677
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 68677

I believe the application update for Android has been released.. The update message has disappeared.. can anybody please verify this.. I still do not see any update notifications on the DJI go or DJI go 4 app for iOS

Can anybody please verify whether or not there has been a application update for iOS..

After updating the app today i still can take off in the warning zone in the controlled airspace where i live.(That doesn't mean that i fly there, i was just checking)

No flights tests yet, but connection with the P4 just required the above mentioned re-login. The GO App announced firmware was current, no major changes in anything overall. The newest Litchi app seemed to be connecting and running ok, as well. Might flight test later, been rainy here off and on.

Updated my iPad Air 2 to new dji go 4 release. No firmware upgrade. Started app and logged into dji account. Nothing exciting. Flew this morning using latest Litchi app. Mission was 21000 feet. Flew as before.

That's all I looked at and tested. No idea on any other features, etc.

Having serious battery drain issues with latest DJI GO4 app. It runs constantly, and restarts if force stopped. So, only flying with Litchi for now.
GO4 shows connected to data constantly and using cpu. Even after doing clean install it persists.

UPDATE... Went for test flight today.. distance 1242 height 387 no problems on Phantom 3 Pro and Phantom 4.. IPad Mini 2 and iPad Mini 4 worked with no issues.. Application so far seems to be stable..

THE DJI go app is asking for a SN QR scan of the battery compartiment or the storagebox? ...

i tried scanning with connected iPad but nothing happend...important??

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl