UPDATE VISION FROM V2 TO V3 WITH SOME PROBLEMS HELP PLEASE

Reaction score
Hi,i update mine vision from v2 to v3 (change motors with new part no:11 and 12 ,MOTORS 2312) (change all ESC with new part no: 7 ESC ) before this week ago i update mine remote contol to new version with left tilt wheel and remote and gimbal(ROTER PIXEL) works good .Ok now today when i finish all i power up vision and power up on table with no problem.I install also new props 9450 and go out to give her tray.Power up start motors and give full throttle up NO
MOVMENT push throttle up little RPM go with throttle lever down same little RPM UP BUT NOTHING .ALSO I NOTICE WHEN I POWER UP VISION I DID NOT HAVE NOISE 3 OR 4 TIMES BIPSS LIKE NORMAL BEFORE now i have only 2 bips . Ok go in house and huck up remote to RC SOFTWARE AND TRAY TO SEE IF IS ANY UPDATE OR SO AND I HAVE OPTIONS FOR NEW UPDATE AND PUSH OK BUTTON.I HAVE MASSAGE TO TURN POWER OFF ON TO REMOTE I DID.AFTER THIS REMOTE DID NOT POWER UP NOTHING NO GREEN LIGHT OR ANY SOUND. I HAVE ONLY RED LIGHT ON REMOTE IF IS HUCK TO COMPUTER .
Anybody run in something like this ??
OK when i but this update kit came with remote (was good deal )but i did not use this one i have one purchase week ago witch i use.
NOW I use new remote bind it with vision calibtare and give tray.NOW ALL WORK GOOD POWER UP FLY PERFICT.
What is going on with new old remote "? work before update and after update didnt work "????
It is any way to reset remote contol or any another way to power up ???
I check internal ba ttery it is ok ,strange ??
IF YOU HAVE ANY CLUES PLEASE LET ME KNOW ?
SORRY ON MINE ENGLISH NOT GOOD

Re: UPDATE VISION FROM V2 TO V3 WITH SOME PROBLEMS HELP PLEA

Your message is a bit confusing, but I understand that you've got 2 remotes, and one of them stopped working after you tried to update it.
Can you hook it back up to the computer and try to update it again?

First remote don't power and if I connect to computer I don't see remote on computer.second remote works fine nothing wrong with this one.i just wondering what happen with first one why is dead ?thanks for replay.

All happen when I tried to update remote control and now is dead !!!

Sorry, I've not seen this issue before. Perhaps open it up and make sure power is getting to the main board. Or return it for exchange.

Thanks for help.
I tried again and finish software update and now works good in house i will try outside tommorow.First time i did not complitly finish update .
My mistake thanks for your help .

The 4 beeps you hear at boot up of your Vision is reporting of the ESC's... Late Vision models and the Vision + does not have the 4 beeps... Thats how you know you have version 3 ESC's.

So the upgraded motors and ESC's should make the boot up jingle sound just like the Plus. (no 4 beeps at the end)
The old remote does not connect to RC assistant. Only the newer remotes have its own assistant software.

Only the early Phantom 1 SR6 remote doesn't have a USB port to work with the RC Assistant. All other models do. On early DJ6's, it's inside the unit, so the back cover needs to be removed to access it.

CityZen said:
Only the early Phantom 1 SR6 remote doesn't have a USB port to work with the RC Assistant. All other models do. On early DJ6's, it's inside the unit, so the back cover needs to be removed to access it.

Yeah...I knew you could do that with the older remotes....DJI released a ONE TIME revision with instructions on accesing the internal USB to do the ONE TIME update.
However, if DJI isn't "explicitly" telling owners of the older SR6 TX's to do this procedure to "update" or use the RC assistant, then you are assuming it can be done on older TX's without problem?

I would not update the RC Controller via this procedure for the SR6 unless DJI offers it as an upgrade or revision. It may well brick the unit, with no way to return to its original revision.

The SR6 has no USB port at all. There is no possibility to update it.

Usually, there is no reason to update the remote. However, if you install a gimbal lever, there is reason to run the RC Assistant calibration on it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik