Update to iOS Pilot app

Since I never had the gimbal overload error before the app update and I always had the gimbal packing foam on by mistake, I suspect they just decreased the threshold at which the warning triggers.

What's DJI means as the "center point reference", anyone can explain ? Is it POI ?

What's DJI means as the "center point reference", anyone can explain ? Is it POI ?
Its a rectangle box with circle in,Its the centre of frame.
I could get it to pop up when I had it in my basement, but could not get it to appear when flying.

I would like to know how to get it to come up on demand.

Maybe it means when you hold your finger against the screen a blue circle appears. This allows you to move the gimbal in different directions. (up and down) I just tried it tonight. Kind of slick, but with the inspire its obviously way better..pan and tilt functionality.

Cannot select custom channel anymore on Lightbridge feed. Anyone the same ?

Yes, the button is there but it does nothing anymore.

IMG_0182.PNG

Maybe it means when you hold your finger against the screen a blue circle appears. This allows you to move the gimbal in different directions. (up and down) I just tried it tonight. Kind of slick, but with the inspire its obviously way better..pan and tilt functionality.

Ok, found that, that looks cool, have you tried panning whilst in flight with P3 ?

Attachments

• IMG_0183.PNG
    IMG_0183.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 463
Ahh ok thanks guys, but this was present also in previous release...

There is one thing that changes. And its stupid. In iphone 6 i cant now change the channel of the image from auto to custom. Its there any out there whit the same problem?

There is one thing that changes. And its stupid. In iphone 6 i cant now change the channel of the image from auto to custom. Its there any out there whit the same problem?

see my post 3 or 4 above.

Ahh ok thanks guys, but this was present also in previous release...

if so I missed that, what would be handy if DJI actually updated the manual with some of the undocumented features !

Custom settings gone for the lightbridge is going to peeve a lot of people for sure.
Agreed. It was where people could also change the stream rate of the fpv. Now it's gone from what you are saying. I haven't downloaded the app yet, still reading about any potential issues first.

New Pilot app version has also given the P3 owners the ability to draw Guides on the map to fly along, as enjoyed by the P2V+ owners! The iPhone 6+ version has all the iPad functionality, but can't display everything at the same time due to the smaller screen, and keeps the map in the lower left, which can be replaced by the Center Point reference in the Camera View. Cool stuff. Course lock and Waypoints can't be far off! :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl