Update to iOS Pilot app

Seems like it. Just updated on my iPad and get map to the right. There's more negative space there, so it makes sense. With the iPhone 6/+, space is a bit larger concern.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Since I just got the ipad, do you have to delete the old version first or just download this one and it will update what is already on it?

Thanks,

Since I just got the ipad, do you have to delete the old version first or just download this one and it will update what is already on it?

Thanks,
just run the update on app store, it will sort it out for you.

Can anyone confirm if 1.2.0 runs any cooler? Was hoping they could clean up the code and optimize the CPU/GPU usage.

Some of you guys are not familiar running an inspire. The new app basically has caused the flight data to look like the inspire. There was a difference between using it with a phantom and an inspire. The velicity and height data on the left is identical to what you see when flying the inspire. The map is in the same location as where the inspire has it's map. I think basically they have given us the same layout as the inspire for the phantom.

Another note. They fixed that annoying RTH screen that was in line of sight. Now you get a red X on the side with no centered Menu. BRAVO! I hated that thing. I also got voice function back.

Reactions: Dov
Just read a report from a guy in a hot climate that video lag has gone with the new update for him, says he flew over a mile in blistering heat in the same area he all ways fly's but this time he got no lag what so ever. Early days yet but positive to hear for sure.

Reactions: Oso
My ipad air 2 shut off for the first time. But it's the first time I tried it in 95 degree heat too. So, Don't know if it's related or not.

maybe not all good news, just read 2 reports from guys having a new errors since updating to the new ios. Gimbal overload error, both said the protector was of and there were not in heavy grass ect ect. not a error i have heard reported before to be honest.

maybe not all good news, just read 2 reports from guys having a new errors since updating to the new ios. Gimbal overload error, both said the protector was of and there were not in heavy grass ect ect. not a error i have heard reported before to be honest.
I got the gimbal overload error for the first time as well. Not sure it it's the new firmware, which I put off until this morning or the new app. Only happened once.

Just read another report on a forum of the same thing again. The 3 I have read about have said its come about since updating to the latest iOS. Hope this topic doesn't boom like I fear it might. Can honestly say it's not a error I have heard about until tonight.

Just updated on the iPad Air 2, flew it once with the P3 and it worked fine. When I have time to fly more I'll come back and update

I got the gimbal overload error with the new app and I'm glad I did. There is a piece of packing foam on the back of the gimbal that I had not removed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31