Update to 3.12

Reaction score
I just updated my system to 3.12 and the phantom seems much less responsive on take off. It's hard to tell after that, but getting off the ground it really lags? Any ideas why this is happening? I also just turned on manual, and cl, and hl mode!

alung said:
I just updated my system to 3.12 and the phantom seems much less responsive on take off. It's hard to tell after that, but getting off the ground it really lags? Any ideas why this is happening? I also just turned on manual, and cl, and hl mode!

guess you haven't been reading any of the other threads about v3.10/3.12 update.
the Phantom now only takes off after 50% throttle.

..and it double blinks green instead of a single green blink, unless all the sticks are centered.

Gizmo3000 said:
alung said:

guess you haven't been reading any of the other threads about v3.10/3.12 update.

..and it double blinks green instead of a single green blink, unless all the sticks are centered.

Sorry about that. Now I see. I was kind of frantic about it.

alung said:
Gizmo3000 said:
alung said:

Sorry about that. Now I see. I was kind of frantic about it.

Yeah, it does trick you at first. LOL!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31