Update or not

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody is using a PV without applying any updates? By the way I have just joined the forum. I am in north Wales, is there anybody else from my area?

Steve

I would not risk flying a Vision without having all updates applied in the proper sequence. Some of the updates specifically address flyaway issues. You should search the various forums addressing Vision issues and also check the description of the updates in DJI's site. I have done all the updates to my Vision without any issues.

Agreed. Definitely do the updates. There are now no reported issues with any of the current updates, including to the camera, provided you follow the instruction in the User Manual (or in the camera's case the instructional video and release notes on the DJI Vision website).

If you have bought the Vision recently it's highly unlikely you will need to do the transmitter update that was issued on 5th November as it will have been applied at the factory - just plug the aircraft into the Vision Assistant software and it will automatically download and apply any updates you need to keep the flying side of things current. The camera update gives you the ability to take pictures in raw .dng format. If you don't need that (if you don't know what it is, like I didn't at first, you probably don't need it right away ;) ) then you can treat that one as optional.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj