I haven't had the confidence to fly my P3A since the other evening, where at 12m high, it decided to go from P-GPS into P-OPTI mode, at which point it took off on its own and crashed into a tree. I spoke to someone at DJI in Holland via chat, and they told me to return it to the distributor where I purchased it from in Australia, as well as open up a support ticket with DJI. I opened the support ticket 24 hours ago and haven't heard back. So today, I drove almost 2 hours to return the unit and explain the situation, and they received it as "warranty repair" and said they'd have to send the flight logs to DJI. When I got home, I got a phone call from the distributor telling me they'd tested the P3 at their office and it was stable, it wasn't doing the "p-OPTI" thing. I'm not sure the guy who actually contacted me realized it didn't just change flight modes, it took off and crashed into a tree and then into the ground...I will speak with him about that tomorrow. Thing is, after this event - and I'd only had it two days when this occurred - I've lost my confidence in this particular unit and don't know if I want it back...what if it happens again? I hardly touched the controller at the time, hoping it would hover, yet it just sailed off faster than I'd actually been flying. There was some damage that was visible, on the body with scrapes and scratches, and a propeller snapped in half...I'm not sure if there was anything worse that happened internally or to the gimbal...it looked in one piece, but I'm no expert. It cost me $1700 AUD...I wonder if it would be safe to ask for a complete replacement? Any advice?