UPDATE on my H3-2D repair from DJI

Reaction score
Here's the original thread, I posted this past July…..but scroll below on the update.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19884

On July 8th, I posted my initial question regarding my H3-2D problem.

On Aug 5th, I phoned DJI and started a repair case concerning the issue. They said sent it in for an evaluation and they would get back to me. DJI stated turn around time was 4 weeks.

In the meantime I bought the H3-3D.

On Aug 10th it was received at DJI Los Angeles

On Sept 11th it was placed into the repair queue.

On Oct 17th they contacted me to say it's been checked and repaired (under warranty). Their exact response was as follows.

"Upon inspection of your H3-2D gimbal we were able to diagnose your issue as a malfunctioning Pitch ESC. The components have been replaced and your H3-2D gimbal has been updated, calibrated, and tested for functionality. Your unit is fully operational."

On Oct 18th, DJI generated a shipping tracking number

And today Oct 24th, it's on the truck for delivery at my home.

Elapsed time from shipping the unit at DJI to it being returned about 10 weeks.

So DJI said 4 weeks and it turned out to be 10 weeks.

Update will follow on it's operation.

I also had a P2 battery go bad and DJI replaced that under warranty. That took 4 weeks and was only a battery swap.

Eric

I also had to send my H3-3D back for repair, It was checked into their system on Nov 14th, and on Dec 4th I received notice that they have repaired the unit. It has already been shipped as of the evening of the 4th.

So, it has been a total of 3 weeks that they have had the unit. I guess every case isn't the same.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj