UPDATE*Lost transmitter connection after P2V firmware update

Re: Lost transmitter connection after P2V firmware update

Okay,

Problem solved!

First I need to thank Simon aka Pull_Up. So thank you and thanks to everyone else who supplied input!

The problem was correct by updating the P2V through the 1.01 Assistant and re-calibrating the controller through the 1.08 Assistant.

Re: UPDATE*Lost transmitter connection after P2V firmware up

Hey Pull_Up --

I have almost the very identical issue, but slightly different. I have a P2 (non vision), that will not allow me to change the transmitter type either. I can connect through the P2 assistant similar to fattire, but also with no way to change Tx type. I am changing my TX and receiver out to my DX8 with ar8000 receiver and discovered I need to change the TX in the assistant first, otherwise after binding all i get is the flashing yellow, with Dbus for TX and no way to change it.

I am wondering if this same update may help me out of the jam?

Ideas?

Pull-up...sorry to bother you but I am having this transmitter/receiver problem and was wondering if you could email me the link to the V1.0 software that you mention in your post? My email address: [email protected]
Thanks...Ron

sfopilot said:
Pull-up...sorry to bother you but I am having this transmitter/receiver problem and was wondering if you could email me the link to the V1.0 software that you mention in your post? My email address: [email protected]
Thanks...Ron
Hello. Pay a visit to our very own Gunslinger's site at www.droneslinger.com He's got all versions of the Assistant there for the taking! :)

sfopilot said:
Thanks...Ron
Hello. Pay a visit to our very own Gunslinger's site at www.droneslinger.com He's got all versions of the Assistant there for the taking! :)

Thanks guys, I'll check out those sites to see if downgrading to a lower PT2 assistant can correct the problem. Have also contacted ebay to possibly invoke the Buyer Guarantee. Will contact DJI tomorrow to see if they have a solution.

Ron

Hi PullUP,

I am having the same issue....chnged back from a Futaba controller to original controller and now I am locked in DBUS....is there anyway I can grab the magic email fix [email protected]

Much appreciated if you can help!

Re: Lost transmitter connection after P2V firmware update

Hello, sorry to be late to this party, I didn't notice this until now as it wasn't in the Vision section.

I had an issue when updating firmware last year where the receiver threw a wobbler - in the Vision Assistant firmware section it was showing recveiver firmware as 0.0.0.0 and I thought I'd bricked it.

I found a solution - using the previous version of the Vision Assistant (v1.0 in my case) it immediately allowed me to update the receiver firmware and everything was then absolutely fine. Let me know if you want it with your email via PM and I'll send it to you. Plug into the Vision Assistant software and go to the updates tab. Check what receiver firmware you've got. If it says 0.0.0.0 then this should solve it.

Hi Simon, I was wondering if you have a link or a file of the previous version of the Vision Assistant (v1.0). I too was a victim of receiver firmware 0.0.0.0, I can't rebind my Tx to my Phantom 2

You can use a p2 reset cable then reinstall latest FW
reset cable? haven't heard of it, whats it look like? Anyway tried bricking the receiver and installing the latest firmware still no effect, by the way I can only update it on Assistant Software v1.08

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4