Update: I love my new p4p+

Reaction score
So I had gone through 2 Phantom 4 Pro's, one from Apple and one from B&H. Both exhibited the same issues. Dropping signal 50 feet off the ground, video stuttering, GPS signal loss constantly, would not fly straight.

Some thought it might be the iPad mini 2 that I was using. This could be the case, but still seems odd. I have a Mavic Pro that I have used with the iPad mini 2 for about 6 months with 0 issues. The Mavic worked wonderfully with that setup and I will now continue to use the iPad mini with just the Mavic.

However I decided maybe there was something to it so I ordered a new Phantom 4 Pro +, with the Android controller. The screen brightness is great. The responsiveness of the controller leaves a little something to be desired. Sometimes I have some issues tapping on a feature or inputting characters or clicking on a little x to close out of a window for instance. But overall it works great. I use these drones for real estate photography and for fun so their reliability and redundancy is key. Here is a short video I made in the first week I had this thing. I also got the Polar Pro filters and the polar pro gimbal. They are pretty good.

Anyways this is a VW dieselgate holding ground in my town. This used to be a Navy base and they had airshows here when I was a kid, Blue Angels and all. It was called the South Weymouth Naval Air Station, but now it is being developed as an old person living area and shops/businesses. And car storage apparently.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub