Update Firmware

Reaction score
Last week I flew 2 batteries with no problems. But 3rd battery. I took off and display said something like "land now". Display also said upgrade required. I took it home and tried to fly and it worked for a while. Then I lost connection. Screen locked up and I was able to land just by viewing the aircraft. Ok after all that I tried to upgrade the A/C firmware, followed directions. After inserting SD a Card writhe the .bin file on it nothing happens. No sound like it always did. Cannot get RC and Aircraft to connect (ready to fly). I think I have tried everything. I even tried going back to 1.8. Any held will be appreciated.

whenever I've seen what seems like an anomaly, I tend to treat it that way. I've had my RC say firmware needs to be updated when it clearly doesn't need to be, then after a reboot or restart of app or whatever, glitch gone and problem solved. This seems beyond that, with you saying you flew it again. Why are you using SD card? Upgrade the firmware via the dji assistant like I did, or from the app, plug the bird into the RC and open app at MAIN screen, after a few moments the update should come up.

Email DJI with firmware problem. They will tell how to remedy your situation.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj