**UPDATE**Beginning to get frustrated with DJI customer support

Reaction score
After losing my P3P a couple of weeks ago, DJI did honor my warranty claim and has promised to send me a "coupon code" for a free replacement. I've called them on at least 3 occasions in the last week and each time they've said I'd have the code by the end of day, this goes back to last Wednesday and I've still received nothing. My patience is wearing thin and my last conversation from today pretty much ended the same way with the exception of the CSR informing me he walked this over to his supervisor for immediate handling. Anyone else have any experience or suggestions?

Blast them on social media. I had a bad experience with chipotle and sent them a video of how bad the food was on their twitter. They handled it immediately and sent me a card for a free bowl. I know this is a bigger purchase but hey it could work

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm not at that point nor will I likely ever be. I've got my new Inspire to fly and shouldn't be complaining however, I'd just like to put this warranty issue behind me and start enjoying a P3P again.

Reactions: Reed L
go on dji forum and rant and rave sales person will come on and figure it out after you ***** enough about poor service

After losing my P3P a couple of weeks ago, DJI did honor my warranty claim and has promised to send me a "coupon code" for a free replacement. I've called them on at least 3 occasions in the last week and each time they've said I'd have the code by the end of day, this goes back to last Wednesday and I've still received nothing. My patience is wearing thin and my last conversation from today pretty much ended the same way with the exception of the CSR informing me he walked this over to his supervisor for immediate handling. Anyone else have any experience or suggestions?
I suggest you to keep calm for some more days. There must be a genuine problem somewhere. I have heard good remarks about DJI service too. They may be bad but not THAT bad :)

What angered me a bit is two of the CS people I spoke with suggested rather than wait on hold for status, I'd be better off using their live chat feature on the website. It appears the live chat feature has either been removed or isn't working as I've had no luck connecting via live chat for almost a week and have been redirected to some other site not affiliated with DJI.

I understand not wanting to blast them on social media, particularly when they've at least agreed to a replacement. What about this. If you don't get the code by tomorrow, call them tomorrow and remind them again about how many times you've called and how many times it has not been done... and insist that you stay on the phone with them until you have the coupon code in hand.

Mike

I seen it a few times on dji forum once people ***** to much dji rep will chime in and try and resolve the issue

What angered me a bit is two of the CS people I spoke with suggested rather than wait on hold for status, I'd be better off using their live chat feature on the website. It appears the live chat feature has either been removed or isn't working as I've had no luck connecting via live chat for almost a week and have been redirected to some other site not affiliated with DJI.
Any DJI service dept phone / chat / whatever, is risky. Sometimes successful. sometimes a total mess. Also Drone Zone repairs in Arizona. A total mess experience.

///////////////////////////// Anyone know if there is a Sacramento place that replaces busted crashed Phantom 3 Motors.

Last edited:
Coupon Code received and order placed, thanks DJI!!!
Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 8.49.40 PM.png

glad it worked out finally :)

I have heard good remarks about DJI service too. They may be bad but not THAT bad :)

Here is a positive story for you. Last Tuesday my P3P came home after a flight sporting a stress crack. I emailed DJI late that night to report the problem. By Wednesday afternoon I had a RMA and had sent her off for repair. Today I was notified that repairs were complete and she was on the way back. I will get it tomorrow, one week to the day from when I sent it in. I don't know where you would get a better turn around than that. DJI gets a big Attaboy from me. :)

Here is a positive story for you. Last Tuesday my P3P came home after a flight sporting a stress crack. I emailed DJI late that night to report the problem. By Wednesday afternoon I had a RMA and had sent her off for repair. Today I was notified that repairs were complete and she was on the way back. I will get it tomorrow, one week to the day from when I sent it in. I don't know where you would get a better turn around than that. DJI gets a big Attaboy from me. :)
You are very lucky fellow. Perhaps you will place some money on them ponies this Saturday? ;-)
Yes, the Kentucky Derby begins at 2:30. Oh yeah. . .

RedHotPoker

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers