Update back to 1.5

Reaction score
How do I install a earlier version of a firmware update. I want to go back to version 1.5
Thanks
Rick

How do I install a earlier version of a firmware update. I want to go back to version 1.5
Thanks
Rick
That's the last thing I would ever advise someone to do. 1.5 firmware has a catastrophic flaw with motherboard getting false voltage readings from the battery that falsely triggers battery protection power shutdown during mid-flight. Don't do it, it's bad news. There are many thread discussing the 1.5 battery failure flaw. That's why 1.5 was replaced so quick after just being released for only 4wks. DJI has had a huge return rate of drones falling form the sky with 1.5. Loading 1.5 firmware would likely void your warranty too because the history of your firmware changes are kept in the drone motherboard memory. DJI has been known to reject warranty claims when they deem it appropriate for things like that.

Bonsai158, while it's not a good idea to go back to 1.5, you can install it like this if you have a P3A/P3P.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic