"Update all" tab not working in naza assistant?

Reaction score
After plugging in my new V3 in the naza assistant yesterday a pop up appeared saying the new 3.12 update is available, i read the new features and closed the pop up window. Once setting up my parameters and such i went to the Upgrade tab, saw the new"upgrade all" button at the bottom of the screen. clicked it and it said staus ok, no need to update or something similar so thinking i was now updated to the new 3.12 firmware it for her first flight today, it flew flawlessly but it was not until i was on naza assistant today i realised i still had the 3.08 firmware.
When you click on the actual "latest version 3.12" tab a page appeared with the upgrade button at the bottom. Once clicked it then downloaded and the usual power cycle message came up.
So a word of warning, if you close the pop up that appears when you plug into naza informing you of an update and you close that window then you need to click on the actual update itself because the "upgrade all" tab at the bottom does nothing.

Before i clicked on the actual 3.12 it looked like this.
2jey7m0.jpg

After clicking on the "latest update 3.12" i then got the upgrade page, downloaded , power cycled and i now have the 3.12 update as you see.
2mjssm.jpg

The "update all" button is misleading and you can easily forget to update if you close the initial upgrade page.
Hope this helps someone. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers