Update 1.4fw, unstable straight line fly...

Donwgrading to 1.3.2.....yesterday it was a mess film a wedding with this 1.4....very very unstable...

A Positive Post-- since we don't see many:):)

Flew 8 batteries at a game ranch this week end-- with absolutely no issues with 1.4.1. Had one 11,000 foot flight with strong signal -- had max signal when I turned around and headed back.
I have been very fortunate with the upgrades-- I stayed on 1.1.9 until about the release of 1.4.1 and then decided to bite the bullet and take the jump since the GO App upgraded to Intelligent Flight modes which I must say are working pretty well also..

I did have to 1.3.2 first and then to 1.4.1 to make it work-- I could not upgrade from 1.1.9 to 1.4.1 directly. Most of the issues seem to occur when the update does not finish, whatever the cause. So when it is attempted again, the previous unfinished version plays all kind of havoc with the processors on the P3 causing the ESC's to start screaming.

Cheers-- hope some of you who are having problems can get them ironed out soon.

Reactions: Mordor
Nice to ear its working for you.
It seems this problem only affects some users.

I didn`t have any problem jumping from 1.1.9 to 1.4, directly. And today, from 1.4 to 1.3.2, maybe it was a little fast....but no issues, too.

Tomorrow i will try some tests and "feel" the way it moves.....

Nice to ear its working for you.
It seems this problem only affects some users.

I didn`t have any problem jumping from 1.1.9 to 1.4, directly. And today, from 1.4 to 1.3.2, maybe it was a little fast....but no issues, too.

Tomorrow i will try some tests and "feel" the way it moves.....
Keep us posted, Thanks!

Finally new Firmware is out (at the moment dev version only) 1.05.0011

Look at the point 6 in the changelog, should be this the cause of our issue!

6. Removed wind compensation while using control stick to control the horizontal movement of the aircraft.

Last edited:
1.3.2 first experience today:

Went to the beach, and did try it. At first the app didn`t conect....
After some reboots, on/off, it conected and fly...

Uauu...much better experience....smooth....straight line....like the glory days!

Now we are talking!

StevenQqx please let us know how it works as soon as you get a chance to fly...I went from 1.4.1 to 1.3.2...1.3.2 perfect, went back to 1.4.1 and drifting alot very unstable...I am gonna try 1.4.1 again because to be fair I had my cell phone in my pocket during calibration, didn't realize till later and it got to late to try again, so not sure if this effected compass...but if that doesn't work, I will be back to 1.3.2 until there is a fix

StevenQqx please let us know how it works as soon as you get a chance to fly...I went from 1.4.1 to 1.3.2...1.3.2 perfect, went back to 1.4.1 and drifting alot very unstable...I am gonna try 1.4.1 again because to be fair I had my cell phone in my pocket during calibration, didn't realize till later and it got to late to try again, so not sure if this effected compass...but if that doesn't work, I will be back to 1.3.2 until there is a fix
I'll flash the new 1.05 before next flight but unfortunately here the weather is windyyyyy until Saturday/Sunday. No chance to fly at the moment

Just tried recal compass on 1.4.1...horrible, very unstable drifts while hovering and drifts while going straight...may try the 1.4.005 u gave me and see how that goes, if not going to 1.3.2...really not happy right now

Yie.....its very diferent the experience of the flight...

DJI need tune it fast.....

Finally new Firmware is out (at the moment dev version only) 1.05.0011

Look at the point 6 in the changelog, should be this the cause of our issue!

6. Removed wind compensation while using control stick to control the horizontal movement of the aircraft.
Is this the change log for the 1.05.0011? If so it can't be the cause of existing problems. It does look like it might be either the cause (if it's the old change log) or the cure for this blasted drift though. Please sort it out DJI.
[Lurking to see how people go with 1.4.005]

I'll flash the new 1.05 before next flight but unfortunately here the weather is windyyyyy until Saturday/Sunday. No chance to fly at the moment
Where is 1.05 -- does this upgrade 1.4.1 I don't see it on the DJI download page??

JUst to confirm:

Made a 2 flight over the river and city...much better control and straight lines, with 1.3.4.2.
Everything went smooth and perfect....

Let`s wait next update.

when i go to the 1.04.0005 webstire Norton tells me that this is a known malicious website and that there are 12 trojans attached to the website

OFF:
You should change AV....taht one isn`t a good one...
Try NOD32 or Kaspersky....thats serious AV`s

Also, use a different Firewall, never user a pack-in-one.....

I have that file and no warnings.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik