Update 1.4fw, unstable straight line fly...

OFF:
Is it possible donwgrade directly to 1.1.9fw? There isn`t much info about it....

Something to think about.....too bad about the POI`s.......

Tks!
The test could be:

1.4.010 --> 1.3.2 --> 1.4.005 developer ed.

From 1.4.010 to 1.4.005 directly don't work.

Mordor, one question, which fw version you've before 1.4.010?

1.1.9 stock. 0 problems.

Can someone provide link to 14.005?

Last edited:
Ok so I downgraded to 1.3.2, absolutely NO issues...no "No Signal" messages, no pixelating, no lag, and flew straight as an arrow!!! I am staying with 1.3.2 until DJI fixes this issue...I hope they fix this quick because I would love to use the new features, especially POI...got to try it out and loved it, but definitely not worth crashing my P3P, I will stick to 1.3.2 for now

Reactions: StevenQX
Ok so I downgraded to 1.3.2, absolutely NO issues...no "No Signal" messages, no pixelating, no lag, and flew straight as an arrow!!! I am staying with 1.3.2 until DJI fixes this issue...I hope they fix this quick because I would love to use the new features, especially POI...got to try it out and loved it, but definitely not worth crashing my P3P, I will stick to 1.3.2 for now
Thanks for the test m8! If you want the new features i can share developer firmware for both bird, advanced and pro. You'll have poi, follow me and so on. What is not included is the 2k res for p3a.

Also no problems of comunication. For me its the Android/Mac device...

StevenQX:

Are you already on 1.04.0005?

Could you provide a better perspective of it, against normal version? Any major bugs?

Opinion?

Also no problems of comunication. For me its the Android/Mac device...

StevenQX:

Are you already on 1.04.0005?

Could you provide a better perspective of it, against normal version? Any major bugs?

Opinion?
No actually i'm not on 1.4.005 (no time to fly, hope i can fly saturday or sunday) but when i was on it i had no problem as i wrote. Anyway go to 1.3.2, then to 1.4.005. If you don't like it you can always or upgrade to 1.4.010 or re-downgrade to 1.3.2.

PS: 1.4.005 has all the new features enabled except for 2k video recording on advanced model

Reactions: Mordor
Ok thanks Steven..maybe I will give it a try..guess I can always go back to 1.3.2
Have you tried to update with the developer firmware?

I'm downgrading now to 1.3.2

Seems that from 1.3.2 is not possible to update to 1.04.0005

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik