Update 1.0411 blurry video fix

Well it's in , (note : I had to have controller switched on to let me update after several failed attempts with Dji assistant on Mac and iPad) video looks good no blur , gimble looks good and straight , could this be the dream set up we have been so patiently waiting for ??? calibrations next then out for test flight , wish me luck ...

I might just wait for the Guinea pigs to test it first. ;)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Can't wait to try it after work.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes, installed new update from this morning and it's looking good.

Here is the info on the update

e4f41915b552634388aec68c0a41c009.jpg

(same post in another thread)
I just reviewed my flight video and images from this update. My gimbal was straight and I had clear video and images. I've been using UHD(3840x2160)@ 24 FPS, and everything seems in order. For those of you using D-Log, D-Cinelike or any of the other settings, I can't comment on that.
Windsurfers should be here any day, so with all of these updates and my 32 channel hack, I should be good to go until my wife allows me to get some filters and..."

Good to know ... should be getting my new replacement tomorrow :)

Not to be cynical, but this demonstrates DJI's commitment to software quality. Usually software releases are thoroughly tested by beta testers for weeks before releasing to the public, no exceptions. Since this release came only 1 day after the last release, that test period couldn't have happened. However, this could have been a simple mistake of releasing the wrong software yesterday. OopsyDaisy..... we made a mistake.

I'm wondering which scenario happened. I'm glad the blurriness fixed, regardless.

But they are getting better with each version of hardware too, we get a lot of Tech for the money and decent quality really ... think its maybe that fine line of running along the adge to be always better than competition and continue to cut their mark as leaders in comsumer / low-mid range pro gear. I know from past experience that sometimes there may be a few groups of company "testers" each working different parts and depending on the improvements sometimes the better ones can't wait to be added into next scheduled batch.

I never used my P4 enough to notice the blurr but if they also fixed that not being level cam fault that would leave one less thing to manage and just have some fun :)

Not to be cynical, but this demonstrates DJI's commitment to software quality. Usually software releases are thoroughly tested by beta testers for weeks before releasing to the public, no exceptions. Since this release came only 1 day after the last release, that test period couldn't have happened. However, this could have been a simple mistake of releasing the wrong software yesterday. OopsyDaisy..... we made a mistake.

I'm wondering which scenario happened. I'm glad the blurriness fixed, regardless.

Actually its taken a lot more time than that (6 days) to release this fix.

2016.5.31 : v1.1.410 (blurry image)
2016.6.6 : v1.1.411 (fix for blurry image)

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_4/en/Phantom_4_Release_Note_en_20160606.pdf

Also on RCgroups, One of the DJI reps, said that the original 1.1.410 (which has the blurry image) wasn't beta tested because it was only a minor update.

However, apparently the "fix" (v1.1.411) update was rush beta tested over the weekend to ensure nothing else had issues.

Also if no one noticed, but the DJI Assistant 2 has been updated v1.0.4 for both PC and MAC.

Reactions: Santiego
Do the batteries need to be updated with this firmware update? I did it to the P4 but there was no mention of batteries but there also wasn't with the last update and come to find out, they also required an update. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20