Upcoming car charger for P2/P2V batts

Yes, firstpersonview.co.uk have them listed as pre-order too, at £79 all in UK price. I'm really not sure why it needs to be that expensive. And to be honest, buying a £10 inverter and plugging your standard charger in to the car seems like a much better idea. Or even buy another standard charger purely for in-car use - with inverter that will come in at about half the price of this dedicated one...

Pull_Up said:
Yes, firstpersonview.co.uk have them listed as pre-order too, at £79 all in UK price. I'm really not sure why it needs to be that expensive. And to be honest, buying a £10 inverter and plugging your standard charger in to the car seems like a much better idea. Or even buy another standard charger purely for in-car use - with inverter that will come in at about half the price of this dedicated one...

Agreed, and that's exactly what I would do (use a standard inverter). I'm sure this is priced towards those who either think they must have the "official" hardware, or those who will happily pay to whether they need it or not.

HI,
its V expansive !
Belkin inverter 200w electrical converter car charge
I have been using this product from Belkin since more than 3 years without single failure, now i use it to charge battery F2V and the repeater at the same time in my car .

;)

Attachments

• BELKIN.jpg
    BELKIN.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 409
For power inverts, has anyone tired them for charging batteries yet?

My concern with the cheap ones is that they use a modified sine wave and some electronics don't work we'll with that, it can even damag some electronics.
Pure sine wave inverters on the other hand work great just about everything but they cost a lot more money.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie