Unusable Video Transmission for Flying P4

Reaction score
Just got my new P4 all updated and ready to go. Get it in the air and I'm completely disgusted with the video transmission while I am flying. Might as well have no phone there at all because the video that is displayed on my screen while flying is completely distorted. I cannot make anything out at all, just purple, green and pink blotches all over my screen. I had a P3P previously and flew in this area all the time with no issues. Didn't spend $1300 for this.

Paul

Yeah, I have the same problem with the DJI GO app. I bought Litchi and now have perfect video and it is very useful. I keep reading about the users who have upgraded to the latest version of DJI GO whatever, and some have problems and others don't. I am afraid to try it after having bad experiences with GO so I'll stick to Litchi.
Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF

Yeah, I have the same problem with the DJI GO app. I bought Litchi and now have perfect video and it is very useful. I keep reading about the users who have upgraded to the latest version of DJI GO whatever, and some have problems and others don't. I am afraid to try it after having bad experiences with GO so I'll stick to Litchi.
Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF
I have Litchi and used to fly my P3P with it. Is there only one version of it or do I need to update it?

Thanks

I have Litchi and used to fly my P3P with it. Is there only one version of it or do I need to update it?

Thanks
The latest version is 1.15.5 and I think there is only one version. Not sure if it's helpful, but I had similar crap images to yours on my iPhone 6+ and found that my settings in the dji go4 had changed. No idea why but I set to an interference free channel and dropped the transmission rate to 4 Mbps. Fixed. I now double check these settings before I fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20