Unsual "beep" when turning on battery and red warning light on the undercarridge.

Can you send me a pic of FRONT naza hookups ( f2, and USB PORT ) hookups? Closeup if you can!

J Dot

Here's is that and a few others. I'm not sure what the upload limit is here on PP. I'll send some screen shots from Assistant next.
DSCN0657.JPG
DSCN0658.JPG
DSCN0659.JPG
DSCN0659.JPG
DSCN0660.JPG
as far a file sizes.

Reactions: dirkclod
I just hooked mine up for a look and where I do all my assistant work I see this for my compass IMG_1281.JPG Then I moved the bird as far from my desk as I could and got this IMG_1282.JPG .Maybe the springs on the bed where I set it. .
I do know I had the lights like you when my compass was bad I just don't remember the beeps .
When I just had it hooked up and was moving it around I could see the compass values moving a lot .Maybe J Dot will see something .

Reactions: Clampit
I just hooked mine up for a look and where I do all my assistant work I see this for my compass View attachment 29315 Then I moved the bird as far from my desk as I could and got this View attachment 29316 .Maybe the springs on the bed where I set it. .
I do know I had the lights like you when my compass was bad I just don't remember the beeps .
When I just had it hooked up and was moving it around I could see the compass values moving a lot .Maybe J Dot will see something .
I still think it's something up with the compass bro and J Dot most likely at work but sure he will look in later .

DSCN0671.JPG
I just hooked mine up for a look and where I do all my assistant work I see this for my compass View attachment 29315 Then I moved the bird as far from my desk as I could and got this View attachment 29316 .Maybe the springs on the bed where I set it. .

I thought this screen was unusual. Upper left corner. I was indoors and had not set the compass. Maybe Try outside and set the compass to see if Assistant shows it. I guess I should sending thumbnails instead of full size pictures. Thanks again for your input.

I thought this screen was unusual. Upper left corner. I was indoors and had not set the compass. Maybe Try outside and set the compass to see if Assistant shows it. I guess I should sending thumbnails instead of full size pictures. Thanks again for your input.
Your pictures are fine buddy . I don't know if that will help or not but I always try everything :D
And have been lucky a lot .

Your pictures are fine buddy . I don't know if that will help or not but I always try everything :D
And have been lucky a lot .
If you go out and do the dance power it down and then back up and maybe ya get the right lights . Maybe...Hopefully...

Do hard reset then reinstall firmware that's all you need to do... That's what I did with no help from anyone here !!!!!!!!!

I had replaced the main board the same thing happened to me a constend beep non stop so I did a hard reset you can go to you tube to see how to do the hard reset hope that helps

I had replaced the main board the same thing happened to me a constend beep non stop so I did a hard reset you can go to you tube to see how to do the hard reset hope that helps

I did a hard reset twice according to the videos on YouTube. I wrote down the sequence and followed it. I was able to completely clear out the firmware and re-install the latest but same thing. The steady beep-beep-beep..........Apparently I have other problems. My first shell exchange went smooth. This time everything was fine after the crash. Powered up but wouldn't fly right because of a bent arm. gutted it and straightened the arm with a heat gun. Put everything back in and now I have this problem. I'm sure everything is connected because I took detailed photos. Very Strange.

While it's beeping disconnect 1 wire at a time going to the tx/naza I disconnected the one to the camera it stopped beeping and came alife had one in the wrong spot try that

I'll give it a try. Nothing to lose. o_O
I was at the breaking point so while it was beeping crazy loud noise I disconnected one at a time I think it was the cable for the gimbal servo might have been the camera .don't remember then it stopped beeping so try taking one off at a time while its on and beeping hope that helps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20