Unstable flight

Reaction score
a58bbea343e955fdb0cf86a3b4830986.jpg

I know the obvious answer to this is yes but just wanna double check. One of my propellers is chipped like this and I went to go play with the bird around the yard and it does not want to stay in one position when I release controls no matter which flight mode I'm in as soon as I release I find it drifting up and down and backwards I've tried moving the chipped blade from front to back and vise versa. Can anyone confirm this is 100% my issue or do I am I have compass issues as well.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

seriously?

yes. this is your problem. one corner of your bird is now unbalanced.

Just wanted to make sure lol. I did a litchi waypoint mission with it yesterday with the blade like that and it had no problems so I figured it wasn't enough to affect it that bad until I went to fly it today and it was an accident waiting to happen.

So update I went outside and removed a quarter of my rim... i when to go drive and it was okay to a certain extent. I let go of the pedal and **** went crazy I started getting the Lincoln bounce and was rolling backwards. It was intense.

What did the tire forum say?

Ok...I'll be the killjoy, how about it's UNSAFE. It could come down and hurt someone or you.

Your just kidding with us right?

Sent from my iPhone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.