Unpublished No Fly Zone - Ever Seen This Behavior?

Very well done! I also set my limits to 10,000m to keep them out of the way. Looking over the warnings, they look OK to me. They re-cycle the icon, but the text is telling you what is happening. "You are in a restricted area, height restricted to...." verses, "Distance Limit Reached", seems pretty accurate to me?

Something to learn every day!

RemE said:
Very well done! I also set my limits to 10,000m to keep them out of the way. Looking over the warnings, they look OK to me. They re-cycle the icon, but the text is telling you what is happening. "You are in a restricted area, height restricted to...." verses, "Distance Limit Reached", seems pretty accurate to me?

Something to learn every day!

Ya, the text descriptions are fine. For some reason, when the incident occurred, the airplane part of the icon stood out to me (as I wasn't familiar with the distance limit warning at the time), and it immediately made me think I had triggered a no-fly zone of some sort. And since there isn't any way to read about what to expect ahead of time in the manual (no example warning messages for example), and because the LED warning lights are identical for both no-fly and distance/height limit infractions, a small change to the app graphic icon couldn't hurt!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1