unplugged during update

Reaction score
Accidently unplugged brand new out the box phantom vision 2 plus during update. What do I do next. How can I be sure that all is well if I try to update again? Thanks

All you can do is plug it back into Phantom Assistant and pray that you can see all of your components listed in the update page. If you can see them, and your not sure if the firmware was upgraded correctly. You can reinstall by left clicking on each components "Current Firmware" which is listed on the far right of each component.

By left clicking it will pop up the upgrade screen. By clicking on "Upgrade" on bottom it will force a reinstall.

Remember to let Phantom cool down after upgrades and hook it back up on a very level surface. Then go and do a Advanced Full IMU calibration.

Then do a field compass calibration in field. Power cycle and let IMU initialize. Get your course lock green "fast green LEDs" and the your Home Point fast green LEDs. Launch to 15 feet and make sure its holding fairly tight position in hover, before flying around.

Good luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4