Unplugged 5.8 antenna

Reaction score
image.jpeg
I received my P3S on December 23rd. Have been flying a bit since. A few weeks ago I tried to do a distance run, I live next to a corn field and have some space. I lost video at 2600 feet. Before that I noticed that video would fade in and out and if I was going really fast, it would get stutter. I ordered an antenna mod hopeing that would fix my issue. Today I took the remote apart to install the inspire mount I bought and noticed my 5.8 antenna is completely unplugged. I'm guessing this was my concern the whole time. Moral of the story is if your having disconnect issues maybe open the remote and check the connector

I think that might be the case with a lot of these distance issues and glad you found that .
The video works of the 2.4 ones so that would not have been the cause of your lost video .
Welcome to the forum R60SX :)

I was under the assumtion that video was 5.8. Guess im wrong. My antennas have been sitting in customs in chicago for a week now. Slightly frusturating. Ive been trolling these forums for about 2 months. Thanks for the welcome. Ill be sure to keep stupid questions to a minimum

Reactions: dirkclod
I was under the assumtion that video was 5.8. Guess im wrong. My antennas have been sitting in customs in chicago for a week now. Slightly frusturating. Ive been trolling these forums for about 2 months. Thanks for the welcome. Ill be sure to keep stupid questions to a minimum
No it's just the opposite . There are No Stupid Questions and ask anything you want to know that you can't find .
Hope they don't hold you up much longer .I hate the wait ! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik