Unplayable Video ...

Reaction score
On Thursday, I did a test flight and recorded two videos. One is 1.4MB in size and only lasts a couple seconds. The next is 655MB in size and neither Windows Media Player or VLC is capable of opening it up -- and VLC can open up just about anything.

I did try installing a new 32GB memory card and both videos were on the card. I don't know if the card had anything to do with causing the problem but I thought I'd mention it as it is the only thing that isn't as it came from the factory.

Ideas?

Is it possible that your camera was still rolling when you turned the Phantom battery off? If so... Put the SD card back in the camera and power the Phantom back up. Then take the SD card out and try again...

-slinger

Awesome! Thanks! I was worried about getting that once in a lifetime shot that you find out after you get home that it is totally unreadable.

Thanks again,

-Art

gunslinger said:
Is it possible that your camera was still rolling when you turned the Phantom battery off? If so... Put the SD card back in the camera and power the Phantom back up. Then take the SD card out and try again...

-slinger

Does this work? I've made the mistake by powering down before stopping the video.

Jeff

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4