Unofficial DJI Vision App for Epson Moverio BT-200

CloudsNeverDie said:
Knowing how easy it was to fix these bugs and make these improvements for the BT-200, I worry about the quality of the rest of DJI's software...

For example, the reason the ground station wouldn't open was that the BT-200 doesn't support the "network" location provider because it doesn't have a cellular modem. The call to get the "network" location provider fails, causing a crash. The fix? Comment out the call. Absolutely trivial. Would take one of their developers an hour to figure this stuff out.

E. Snowden has nothing on you dude! All kidding aside, I have said this many times...
"It's Folks like you that make this FORUM such a Valuable tool"!!!

THANK YOU!

MOOSE

Reactions: CloudsNeverDie
Xenn0X,
After I installed the application from the link that you provided the version was 1.0.54 we I check for update there is version 1.0.58 available.
My question is, if I update what will happen?

Hi..
Ive just sideloaded this for my moverios & it loads ok, settings,album work but when i click camera it goes back to the moverio home screen.
Any ideas?

I didnt have phantom turned on/connected to wifi & still havent paired it with range extender yet tho.

Hi..
Ive just sideloaded this for my moverios & it loads ok, settings,album work but when i click camera it goes back to the moverio home screen.
Any ideas?

I didnt have phantom turned on/connected to wifi & still havent paired it with range extender yet tho.
Ahh..

ive just realised this is for vision + not vision..is there one available for that yet?

Hello,
I am unable to download the app all I get is this..p19g8lamkqpefupi1drurg81afa3~g_1.
Is there another way to get the app?
Thanks,

Here is an unofficial version of the DJI Vision app, based on ilovecoffee's mod of the same app, which includes the following bug fixes and improvements specifically for BT-200 users:

• Fixed the "video offset" bug (see https://www.laurensvanduijn.nl/wordpres ... -47-06.png). The video now fills the entire width of the screen still leaving space for the toolbar on the right edge.
  • Enlarges the video view to be full screen by hiding the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
  • Forces the app to use the compass in the controller rather than the one in the glasses, so the radar and ground station views work correctly. Mount the controller with the Epson logo on your left and the buttons and the cable on your right.
  • Fixed a small bug in the Ground Station code that prevented it from opening. You can now swipe left in the camera view to see the Ground Station (after you have first enabled it in the Settings page of course). For this to work right you'll need to root your device and install Google Maps.

Current version: v1.2 (20150314), based on v11 of ilovecoffee's mod, which in turn is based on DJI Vision App 1.0.54.

The APK can be downloaded using this link. Side-load in the usual way. Make sure you have turned on "Auto-rotate trackpad" in Settings (under "Language & Input"). Enjoy!

http://www.droidbin.com/p19gd474nnd4f1khs4lbah1evg3

If you want to say "thank you", please use this link when you purchase anything from the DJI Store, and I'll receive a small reward from DJI: http://click.dji.com/AbAiNwu-GP6O5Qmy

Yours,
CloudsNeverDie

I've been toying with the idea of buying a set of Moverios now the prices are falling. Can anyone with a P2V+ tell me if they are worth it and what the downfalls are please? I've read mixed reviews

I may have good news here for you guys
I have the epson bt 200 goggles
Tonight i got a new samsung galaxy tab s 10.5"
I installed both DJI's A1 and PH 2 v+ apps on the TAB S and then started the screen mirroring on the TAB S and the wifi miracast app on BT-200's....
Presto!... live view from the screen from the TAB S... on the Epson BT-200 Goggles.
Flew the PH 2 V+ @ 640x480 30 frames fine.
And now have access to google maps and the ground station functions which i didnt have using the BT-200 on their own.
BTW... the screen on the TAB S is fantastic... clear and bright in full daylight!
Regs Chris

That's a great idea, good find! Shame I just ordered some Fatsharks. D'oh!

Edit: it seems my MHL isn't working with my Fatsharks so I may still try the Epsons.

So let me get this straight, you're mirroring your tab to the Epsons but using the DJI app on the tab? So that would mean then that you can't use the Epson track pad to operate the app. Does that cause problems or can you see the tab ok through the glasses?

Last edited:
Another question if I may, does this mean all you have to do with these glasses now is leave them completely stock and just use the mirror app to do fpv from a phone/tab? I thought if the mobile device was mirroring it can only connect to one device at a time and so would lose WiFi to the repeater. If not then this is awesome news! I'm sick of trying every adapter and hdmi cable in the known universe trying to get a signal to my Fatsharks. I may just pull the trigger on the Epsons if the above is true

Is there an "unofficial vision app" for Phantom 3 ? That's the key factor for my upgrading to P3.

Here is an unofficial version of the DJI Vision app, based on ilovecoffee's mod of the same app, which includes the following bug fixes and improvements specifically for BT-200 users:

• Fixed the "video offset" bug (see https://www.laurensvanduijn.nl/wordpres ... -47-06.png). The video now fills the entire width of the screen still leaving space for the toolbar on the right edge.
  • Enlarges the video view to be full screen by hiding the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
  • Forces the app to use the compass in the controller rather than the one in the glasses, so the radar and ground station views work correctly. Mount the controller with the Epson logo on your left and the buttons and the cable on your right.
  • Fixed a small bug in the Ground Station code that prevented it from opening. You can now swipe left in the camera view to see the Ground Station (after you have first enabled it in the Settings page of course). For this to work right you'll need to root your device and install Google Maps.

Current version: v1.2 (20150314), based on v11 of ilovecoffee's mod, which in turn is based on DJI Vision App 1.0.54.

The APK can be downloaded using this link. Side-load in the usual way. Make sure you have turned on "Auto-rotate trackpad" in Settings (under "Language & Input"). Enjoy!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/129106/com.dji.vision-ilovecoffee-mod-v11.apk

If you want to say "thank you", please use this link when you purchase anything from the DJI Store, and I'll receive a small reward from DJI: http://click.dji.com/AbAiNwu-GP6O5Qmy

Yours,
CloudsNeverDie

Thanks CloudsNeverDie, this looks very good. I am newish to FPV but have bought the BT200 as I believe its the best way to experience FPV, can you be so good and explain "Side-load" please

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...ovecoffee-mod-v11-cloudsneverdie-mod-v1.2.apk

If you want to say "thank you", please use this link when you purchase anything from the DJI Store, and I'll receive a small reward from DJI: DJI PHANTOM 3

Yours,
CloudsNeverDie
someone tell me will this work with the pro 3- I just ordered glasses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20