Unit not powering on

Reaction score
Hi,

Need your help with my Phantom 2 Vision+, I resorted to this forums since I cant search any solution on google.

My Unit wont turn on. :(

Battery is fully charged (shown when pressed once) but when I power it on, Nothing happens. No lights, No power on sounds.

Hope someone can help me with this problem.

thanks

wopak said:
Hi,

Need your help with my Phantom 2 Vision+, I resorted to this forums since I cant search any solution on google.

My Unit wont turn on. :(

Battery is fully charged (shown when pressed once) but when I power it on, Nothing happens. No lights, No power on sounds.

Hope someone can help me with this problem.

thanks

You are pressing the power button once, and then holding the power button down for several seconds?

That is right. press once. then press again and hold it for a couple of minutes.

Sounds like you are doing it right, all I can think of is to pull the battery and inspect the male plugs that are in there and plug into the battery on insertion. Is it new ??

If your not a noob, and have successfully powered on the Phantom before.... try this:

We need to know if its a Phantom problem or a battery problem.
1. With the battery outside the Phantom, press and hold the power button. 4 lights= 80-100% battery life, 3 lights 80% battery life. How many lights do you get? If none, your battery is toast.

2. With the battery outside the Phantom, press the power button and press again and hold. Do the lights come on on the battery? If no, your battery is toast. If yes, let's try the Phantom.

3. Clean the contacts of the Phantom battery connector. Connect the Battery. Power on the battery. If the battery lights up, and stay lit, but your phantom doesn't , you Phantom is the problem. Open it up and check connections/wires. Use a micrometer tester if possible to trace power to the Naza unit.

Good Luck

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub