Uninstall the app how?

Reaction score
I was advised to uninstall the DJI Pilot App, and re-install it. However, I downloaded the app via an APK file from the DJI website instead of the usual Google Play install/uninstall... Because of this, I'm not exactly sure how to uninstall a manually installed APK file. Could someone help me out with instructions?

Or just move the app icon from the app drawer to one of your home screens, do a tap and hold on it and uninstall it using the options that pop up.

Or just move the app icon from the app drawer to one of your home screens, do a tap and hold on it and uninstall it using the options that pop up.

Tapping and holding the icon on the home screen didn't give me any options to uninstall. In fact, it didn't give me any options. But I successfully got it uninstalled anyways. Thank you though.

Weird. Do you have an old version of android or something? All my devices that have had Android 4.X and up have always done that to uninstall.

I've had several Android devices, phones mostly, and they've never uninstalled that way. Holding the icon on the home page is for re-positioning the icon on said homepage. It's that was on my Nvidia Shield too. Hold the icon, and you can move it or delete it, but it's only removing the icon from the home page, not uninstalling the actual app.

I've had several Android devices, phones mostly, and they've never uninstalled that way. Holding the icon on the home page is for re-positioning the icon on said homepage. It's that was on my Nvidia Shield too. Hold the icon, and you can move it or delete it, but it's only removing the icon from the home page, not uninstalling the actual app.

Strange. On my Nexus 5 running 5.1.1 this is what I get when I tap and hold.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-11-14-29-28.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-11-14-29-28.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 379

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers