"Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped"

Reaction score
I get this first time since I have bought my P3A (on April). The DJI Pilot app crash and restart. What could cause it?
I use FW 1.1.9 and first version of Pilot app (not 1.2.0). My tablet is Nvidia Shield with Lollipop. This was my first FW/App issue...

I have these crashes occasionally too. Running the older 1.1.0 version of the app on Nexus 9 running 5.1.1. It is annoying and I don't have a fix but it doesn't happen very often. I just live with it.

Reactions: MattM123
I'm on pilot app version 1.2.0 running on a nexus 6 with lollipop 5.1.1 ... No problems here.

P3 on 1.1.9 out of the box.

Have you got any heat issues with 1.2.0? I have test version 1.2.0 with my Sony Xperia 3 and it gets very warm. Have you disable Google services?

Have you got any heat issues with 1.2.0? I have test version 1.2.0 with my Sony Xperia 3 and it gets very warm. Have you disable Google services?
Phones are designed to be warm. When I'm running Bluetooth and gps in the car my phone gets really warm. It's really not unusual, they do have processors in them after all. Play need for speed hot pursuit for 30mins and compare how when your phone gets. Also don't forget how warm your Phantom battery gets under load. Most phones these days have lipo batteries in to so when they are under load they to will heat up. FPV on your phone is processor intensive.

I haven't disabled Google services, I've only stopped the auto update of the pilot app.

I have this happen at least once per flight. I just have to hit OK and everything is fine (doesn't quit the app even), but the first time it happened was a little worrisome.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20