Unexpected Delivery

Reaction score
IMG_0886.JPG
Has anyone else experienced DJI sending them more than what they asked for in the box?

Did you check the Bill of Lading on the box?

Also, did you take this pic with your P4 hovering? If not, you must remove it from the site.

:p ;)

Reactions: BroKyle
Actually cute as he** but you should have suspected drone guys are dog guys.:eek:
My yellow lab isn't allowed inside unless he has been washed and it's freezing outside. That gentlemen in the box was a road find so I'm not a cat guy either. Lol

By the way, if its Dog Avoidance System and IMUs get out of calibration, be sure and reboot it before you send it on a new mission.

The IMU calibration can be checked by holding it with both hands in a supine position about five feet over the floor, then release. Based on sensor input, it will twist around and land on its feet if the IMUs are properly calibrated.

Also, the tail with whip around and around as part of this procedure. This makes it an ideal time to check tail rotor RPM and make sure its in spec.

Don't forget that the landing gear on this model has traction-assist claw mechanisms. Avoids tip-overs and compass errors. Caution: Traction Assist may deploy at any time.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Now that is good. Traction assist may cause severe discomfort if unexpectedly deployed. Sheezo it's too cold to fly all over ain't it fellas?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20