Uneven Horizon

Reaction score
The horizon leans quite a bit in photos and videos. How do I correct this?

Thanks
Uneven Horizon.PNG

Re-calibrate in Go app with your bird on a flat surface. In flight press and hold C2 button under RC and turn right wheel to adjust gimbal tilt.
Thank you very much. I will do this in the morning.

Reactions: Erised
If your tilt is always on the same side and persists like my P4, I had to calibrate manually in Go app after I did a flat recal, for me I think I had to adjust to -.7 , this gave me almost perfect and I sometimes have to tweek in flight. I find in higher winds it tends to tilt more.

Reactions: Skipholiday
Same with my p3s. I just adjust as needed when I am in flight. Calibration didn't work when I tried it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Glad I read this post cause I've got the same problem and always wondered how to correct it.

Calibration will not correct it. I've read every thread on it and you can fix it in flight but it won't last. Hopefully it's not too bad like mine.

Mines getting quite annoying.. [emoji34]

24ba49d299f40024db14a906425d11a9.jpg

We might have to learn to live with it...[emoji53]
Very common problem, and in 90% of the cases, not been solved!![emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
...ditto - have had my p4 for three months and horizon leveling is always an issue no matter how many recalibrations, adjustments, etc. - I wind up just adjusting the bad tilt in post with subsequent degradation of image quality - sigh - I guess we're all stuck waiting for that "perfect" p5 next year...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4