Under the Hood - Production Model

I think it will be via the CANBUS port (or P3 equivalent) as the P2V+ CANBUS version didn't need you to solder wires to a power source

Were you able to get a good view under the black box in the middle of the board to see if there's s CANBUS connector under there? I didn't see it anywhere else on the board that was visible. The P2V+'s had a slot for it.

Either way the P3 will have to be opened up for FlyTrex.

Were you able to get a good view under the black box in the middle of the board to see if there's s CANBUS connector under there? I didn't see it anywhere else on the board that was visible. The P2V+'s had a slot for it.

Either way the P3 will have to be opened up for FlyTrex.
Those pics of the SD card show what's under that box. Basically there's no connectors underneath, I can only assume they piggy back one of the existing connectors - we'll know more once the Inspire version is released which will be before the P3 one as I've heard they're practically the same.

Don't bother. You can see all contents of the sdcard when you connect the craft to a computer and put it in flight data mode.
Hi Blade Strike - how does this work please? I've connected the craft to my computer but it asks for a DJI Controller driver. I've also connected it with the DJI app running but can't find any way to enter Flight Data Mode?

I also plugged it into my computer that had software for the P2V+ where it seemed to install the driver, but only presented a COM port, with no luck there either.

Anyone else know as well?

Thanks.

Hi Blade Strike - how does this work please? I've connected the craft to my computer but it asks for a DJI Controller driver. I've also connected it with the DJI app running but can't find any way to enter Flight Data Mode?

I also plugged it into my computer that had software for the P2V+ where it seemed to install the driver, but only presented a COM port, with no luck there either.

Anyone else know as well?

Thanks.
Sorry, found it - MC Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Enter Flight Data Mode.

The black box is going to be the IMU. The WE 744xxxyyyy is a good current shunt (inductors for motors isolation from RF circuitry). I can't see the MCU ? ****, may it be on back side ....??

Sorry, found it - MC Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Enter Flight Data Mode.
Sorry man, been at ground school the last few days.. Let me know if you need anything else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31