Uncontrolled descent

Well I dunno about that. But you get what you give is all I was saying. If he's unhappy with the responses he's getting (and he obviously is) perhaps he might want to consider that his own douche attitude toward those responding to him might be the cause.

There are lots of very helpful people here. But if you act like a jerk to them, you shouldn't be surprised when they decide to give useless answers.

Good to see truth and logic have prevailed in this thread. Like others, I will be the first to admit I am wrong if Orlando returns with a credible flight log that supports his take on the events he describes. But until then I will say it's BS and baseless slander of DJI.

I call ********! The real picture he painted in my mind and reason his phantom did not survive the fall!

Attachments

• 1440590492621.jpg
    1440590492621.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 268
Reactions: stevee
I for one would not fault your post...it says what most of us felt/ feel about those who do just as Orlando did ...have an issue and rant about DJI.
I guess my posts are not as gentle as yours sir, but for my part...it's like standing in a bar trying to reason with a drunk....they just do not listen or heed advice. Orlando claims to be a "bone doctor". Having been under the knife of such a man, I don't see the calm, logical, procedural person of a surgeon in Orlando.
If proof surfaces and exonerates the guy..I will be the first to throw in an apology for my disbelief.
I for one would not fault your post...it says what most of us felt/ feel about those who do just as Orlando did ...have an issue and rant about DJI.
I guess my posts are not as gentle as yours sir, but for my part...it's like standing in a bar trying to reason with a drunk....they just do not listen or heed advice. Orlando claims to be a "bone doctor". Having been under the knife of such a man, I don't see the calm, logical, procedural person of a surgeon in Orlando.
If proof surfaces and exonerates the guy..I will be the first to throw in an apology for my disbelief.
Yes you are right, I am not an orthopedic surgeon. I did not graduate in the top ten 10% of my class at Yale Medical School and did not Graduate from the Harvard Orthopedic Program and have been practicing Orthopedics for 30 years and I am not member number 14---. of the American Academy of Orthopedics Surgeons since 1989. guess I needed you to certify me as a logical, procedural "bone doctor". What have I been thinking all these years!!! I made it all up just so I could go on some site controlled by a Chinese company and read stupid comments. Please, I promise I am not coming back to your DJI party, but no more ridiculous comments.

Yes you are right, I am not an orthopedic surgeon. I did not graduate in the top ten 10% of my class at Yale Medical School and did not Graduate from the Harvard Orthopedic Program and have been practicing Orthopedics for 30 years and I am not member number 14---. of the American Academy of Orthopedics Surgeons since 1989. guess I needed you to certify me as a logical, procedural "bone doctor". What have I been thinking all these years!!! I made it all up just so I could go on some site controlled by a Chinese company and read stupid comments. Please, I promise I am not coming back to your DJI party, but no more ridiculous comments.
So what is the point of you telling us? Funny you read everyone's post by yet refuse to show us your logs. Don't let the door hit you on your way out!

Reactions: Quadcopter102

Holy **** you really have outed yourself as the douche most of us ascertained you were right from the beginning. Part of me thinks you should be banned for posting BS slander yet the other part is begging for you to stay and amuse us some more with your cute little pretend life.

FB_IMG_1428576970535.jpg

YOU were the one who brought up your all edged profession and your alleged financial status.
YOU were the one who signed up onto this forum and made ONE post - not to seek help and advice from the many talented, skilled, experienced and friendly forum members - instead ...
YOU choose to come into a forum for one reason. That reason was to rant about DJI and its products.
WE - don't care if you are rich or poor - a top surgeon or unemployed - the forum exists to help and assist where needed and for real enthusiasts to meet up online and pass information which may help others and most of all to be among really friendly like minded folk.

Again, you wave your qualifications??? Ever heard "One picture is better than a 1000 words"?
No Pictures or video of your alleged crash and dunking.
No Flight logs which guys on here can help you with...as would DJI.
No simple first post request beginning..."Hi Guys.. I need some advice".
You don't give two hoots about the folk on here - all I here from you is ME ME ME.

Newbie tips from DJI website:

7. If you dunk your V+ in fresh water, get it out as quickly as possible and take it apart. Use a hair drier liberally and then put everything in a sealed container and cover it in uncooked rice. Leave it there for three or four days before attempting to turn it back on.

Did you bother to register online and read anything before you spent an alleged 2.5 months flying a phantom?

You say you went back to a dealer...they said its a write off... no written report to show us?
If the Phantom dropped 50 feet into a fresh water pool - its a softer landing than hitting rock, tiles or even grass. So what physical damage did you see?
I suggest you search for and read threads and posts relating to Phantoms being submerged in fresh water.....guess what... they dry them out and if needed repair or replace anything broken and they fly again!

Basically its pointless trying to reason with you - you do not see anything but YOU being write and DJI are robbers charging a lot of money and offering no after sales service.

I take it that as a top graduate from a couple of education facilities and earning enough to own a fleet of expensive cars - you do so out of the huge earning you make - like DJI.
I take it if you - perhaps- mess up a knee joint or lock up an ankle after an impact shattered it.
or whatever.... you don't charge or refund the hospital who pays you and you then do everything possible to correct or compensate those when surgery failed them?

You posts on here confirm my opinion, I don't see anywhere a caring, skilled, logical thinking professional. Over my years and mine and my families occasions where doctors, surgeons nurses, hospital workers and hospitals have been required, I have nothing but respect and praise for their skills, patience, professionalism. None of which I can see in you from your posts and your attitude to this forum and its members, let alone DJI - who YOU chose to deal with.
Had you FIRST joined this forum and spent time reading and learning, you may not have had - if indeed you really did have - a problem with a superb product - a Phantom 3.

My advice to you and those on this forum is to move on and let this thread end and ignore any similar ranting posts this guy makes.

Last edited:
Oops ... try that lock again.

I, for one, would still be interested in seeing the logs, if they exist. They could provide info of interest and/or benefit to others.

That's the reason for all of us being here, right?

The rest of this is just noise.

Oops ... try that lock again.
I, for one, would still be interested in seeing the logs, if they exist. They could provide info of interest and/or benefit to others.
That's the reason for all of us being here, right?
The rest of this is just noise.

Great. Thanks John....:D

Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

Reactions: JohnK
- Topic Closed -

As this discussion has digressed beyond usefulness....this thread is locked.

(I'm predicting what's about to happen ;-)
It's still alive!

Mine crashed into a lake. And after about an hour retrieved it. Shook the hell out of it to drain all water. Left in extremely hot car 3 days to evaporate as much other water. Day 5 put new battery in it all motors and blades worked fine but one. Replaced one motor and works great!!!!

Have you tried drying it out and putting in another battery. We have accidental flooding on Naval ships all the time
We dry out and clean the electrical/electronic components, test and put them back in service. The same thing has been done to Phantoms. Not all is lost don't just trash it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik